Tuesday, August 13, 2013

10+ Mini Snack Cup Uses

The last year I've taken to using these little mini plastic snack cups for items like condiments & little snacks and putting them in lunches, taking them on road trips, picnics, or camping. Obviously, you could easily use little snack size baggies for most of these items, but sometimes cups are a bit more fun and less crushable for items like goldfish or cheerios.  And also, I'm not the best at always washing the reusable containers- or sometimes they just mysteriously vanish and are never to be seen again (maybe that only happens to me). Well, here are some uses I've found for them (food & nonfood).  I would love to hear your ideas too!

1- ranch dressing
2- peanut butter
3- salsa
4- hummus
5- nuts
6- cheerios
7- goldfish
8- raisins/dried fruit
9- chocolate chips/ m&ms
10-marshmallows

Hey, I didn't say it was all necessarily healthy!

Here are some more ideas.....

11- blueberries
12- peas
13- oyster crackers
14- any condiments
15- lego pieces/barbie shoes
16- pills
17- earring/rings
18- loose tea
19- coins
20- seasonings

Have fun thinking up ideas!

Blog Hop at Frugal Crafty Home Blog

Top 10 Link-up with Many Little Blessings

1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT idea & I'm pinning it! I've taken the kids grocery shopping with Goldfish in a baggy and they always end up spilling.
    Thanks so much for linking up to Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! I hope we'll see you back next Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete